Best IVF Fertility Treatment In Muscat, Oman
Al-Bushra Medical Specialty Complex is one of the leading IVF clinic in Muscat (Oman) and provides the best IVF fertility treatment in Muscat (Oman). We offer the most extensive array of infertility treatments, including genetic testing, supported by a high-tech infrastructure and a group of highly skilled doctors and staff. With an expert team and advanced treatment, we have the highest IVF success rates in Oman.
In vitro fertilization, IVF is the Fertilization of eggs by the husband’s sperm outside the body in the IVF lab. During the procedure of IVF, mature eggs are retrieved from the ovaries and fertilized by sperm in a specialized lab. Hence the baby conceived by in vitro fertilization is known as Test Tube Baby. IVF has passed through several stages, starting from the classical test tube baby over 20 years and then moving to an advanced process known as intracytoplasmic sperm injection (ICSI). Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) is a specialized form of In Vitro Fertilization (IVF) which is used for the treatment of severe cases of male-factor infertility. The process of ICSI involves the injection of a single sperm directly into a mature egg using macroscopic technique.
The basic functions of the lab is:
I Failed four times doing ICSI operation in my first 10 years of marriage, but I got pregnant with my first ICSI operation at Al Bushra and I got a nice baby.
Mrs. Dhalya Abdul Kareem
We are so happy with Al Bushra fertilizing services. They helped us to get our first baby Lisy. And this year we are back to Al Bushra again and we are expecting our second baby. Big Thank you to all of you at AL Bushra
Mr. & Mrs. Uche Mokwunye
We are so happy with Al-Bushra fertilizing services. They helped us get our first child Lisy. This year we went back to Al-Bushra, and we are expecting our second child now. Big thanks to all of you at Al-Bushra.
Meet Our Doctors
Dr. Eman Al Azawi
Infertility and Gynecology Specialist
Dr. Ighra Jassim Al Utbi
GP – GYN
The IVF fertility treatment cost in Muscat, Oman, starts from 1300 OMR to 1900 OMR on average. Al-Bushra Medical Specialty Complex is the best IVF clinic in Muscat, Oman, with excellent doctors and advanced IVF treatment equipment.
Dr. Eman Al Azawi is one of the best infertility doctors in Oman specilaised in Infertility and Gynecology Specialist
The IVF (In vitro fertilization) process generally involves the following steps:
- Ovarian Stimulation: Medications are used to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs.
- Egg Retrieval: Eggs are retrieved from the ovaries using a needle guided by ultrasound.
- Fertilization: Eggs are mixed with sperm in a laboratory dish, either through conventional IVF or ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection).
- Embryo Culture: Fertilized eggs (embryos) are cultured in a laboratory for a few days.
- Embryo Transfer: One or more embryos are transferred into the uterus using a catheter.
- Luteal Phase Support: Medications are given to support the implantation of the embryo(s) in the uterus.
- Pregnancy Test: A blood test is done approximately two weeks after the embryo transfer to determine if pregnancy has occurred.
It’s important to note that the specific details of the IVF process can vary depending on individual circumstances and the specific protocols used by the fertility clinic.
The first treatment for infertility typically depends on the underlying cause of infertility. In some cases, lifestyle modifications, such as weight loss, reducing alcohol or caffeine intake, and quitting smoking may be recommended. For some individuals, treating an underlying medical condition or adjusting medications may be sufficient to address infertility.
For others, the first-line treatment for infertility is often ovulation induction, which involves taking medications to stimulate ovulation. This can be done through oral medications such as clomiphene citrate or letrozole, or through injectable gonadotropins.
If ovulation induction is not successful, the next step may be intrauterine insemination (IUI), which involves placing washed and concentrated sperm directly into the uterus around the time of ovulation.
If IUI is not successful, or if there are more complex infertility issues, then more advanced treatments such as IVF (In vitro fertilization) or ICSI (intracytoplasmic sperm injection) may be recommended.
In most cases, IVF injections are not much painful. The IVF (In vitro fertilization) treatment process can involve discomfort or mild pain for some individuals, but it is generally well-tolerated. The discomfort level can vary depending on individual circumstances and the specific protocols used by the fertility clinic. Here are some possible sources of discomfort or pain during IVF treatment:
- Ovarian Stimulation: Medications used to stimulate the ovaries to produce multiple eggs can cause discomfort, bloating, and mild pain in the lower abdomen.
- Egg Retrieval: The procedure to retrieve eggs from the ovaries is typically performed under sedation or anesthesia, so most individuals do not experience pain during the procedure. However, some individuals may experience mild discomfort or cramping after the procedure.
- Embryo Transfer: The procedure to transfer embryos into the uterus is usually painless, but some individuals may experience mild cramping or discomfort during or after the procedure.
- Side effects of medications: Some individuals may experience side effects from the medications used during IVF, such as headaches, nausea, or mood swings.
It’s important to discuss individual circumstances with a fertility specialist to determine the potential for discomfort or pain during IVF treatment and to discuss strategies to manage any discomfort. In some cases, medications or pain-relieving techniques may be recommended to help manage any discomfort or pain.
The number of eggs needed to get pregnant with IVF (In vitro fertilization) can vary depending on individual circumstances and the quality of the eggs retrieved. In general, the more eggs that are retrieved, the higher the chance of success.
A general guideline is that at least 8-10 mature eggs are needed to have a good chance of success with IVF. However, some individuals may have success with fewer eggs, while others may require more.
IVF is the most successful fertility treatment and frequently assists couples in becoming pregnant after other infertility treatment options have failed. It is most effective when combined with other procedures.
Al-Bushra Medical Specialty Hospitals have the highest IVF success rates in Oman because of their expert IVF team and advanced equipment. Our IVF team is constantly updating their knowledge so they can provide advanced treatments to patients.
The best IVF clinic in Muscat (Oman) is Al-Bushra Medical Specialty Complex, which also provides excellent fertility care at a low price.
The length of time it takes to get pregnant with IVF (In vitro fertilization) can vary depending on several factors, including the individual’s age, the cause of infertility, and the success rate of the fertility clinic.
On average, it takes about two to three weeks to complete one cycle of IVF, starting from the beginning of a menstrual cycle to embryo transfer. However, this timeframe may vary depending on the individual’s situation.
After embryo transfer, it typically takes about two weeks to find out if the IVF cycle was successful and if pregnancy has occurred. In some cases, multiple cycles of IVF may be necessary to achieve a successful pregnancy.
Al-Bushra Medical Specialty Complex has the highest IVF success rates in Oman because of their expert IVF team and advanced equipment. Our IVF team is constantly updating their knowledge so they can provide advanced treatments to patients.
If you are experiencing infertility, there are several steps you can take to increase your chances of getting pregnant:
- Consult with a fertility specialist: A fertility specialist can help determine the underlying cause of your infertility and recommend appropriate treatments or interventions.
- Address underlying medical conditions: If you have an underlying medical condition that is contributing to infertility, such as thyroid disorders, diabetes, or PCOS, treating these conditions may improve your chances of getting pregnant.
- Make lifestyle changes: Modifying certain lifestyle factors such as maintaining a healthy weight, reducing alcohol or caffeine intake, quitting smoking, and reducing stress may also increase your chances of getting pregnant.
- Fertility medications: Medications such as clomiphene citrate or letrozole can help stimulate ovulation and increase the chances of pregnancy.
- Intrauterine insemination (IUI): IUI involves placing washed and concentrated sperm directly into the uterus around the time of ovulation, increasing the chances of fertilization.
- In vitro fertilization (IVF): IVF involves retrieving eggs from the ovaries, fertilizing them with sperm in a laboratory, and then transferring the resulting embryos into the uterus.
- Donor eggs or sperm: If there are issues with egg or sperm quality or quantity, using donor eggs or sperm may be an option.
It’s important to discuss individual circumstances with a fertility specialist to determine the best course of action to increase your chances of getting pregnant with infertility.
Al-Bushra Fertility clinics offer a range of services to help couples conceive, including intrauterine insemination (IUI), ovulation induction, fertility testing and evaluation, and fertility preservation (such as egg freezing).
On average IVF treatment cost starts from 1300 to 1900 OMR or approximately 3377 to 4935 USD.
09:00 AM – 05:00 PM
09:00 AM – 01:00 PM