In Virto Fertilization (IVF), which means fertilization in a test tube, hence the name “Test Tube Baby”, is a process of taking one or more eggs from the ovary and fertilizing them outside the woman body, and then returning the fertilized egg (embryo) to the uterus via the cervix. IVF has passed through several stages, starting from the classical “Test Tube Baby” over 20 years ago, and moving up to Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI) which is a process of injecting an individual sperm into an egg using microscopic techniques.
Our lab is considered as one of the most modern and developed labs in the region.
It is equipped with state-of-the-art equipment related to the field of fertility.
The basic functions of the lab are:
1. Semen analysis to determine sperm count,
motility, viability and morphology.
2. Preparation of the seminal fluid for
Intrauterine Insemination (IUI).
3. Conventional in Vitro-Fertilization (C.IVF).
4. Intracytoplasmic Sperm Injection (ICSI).
5. Testicular Sperm Extraction (TESE).
6. Assisted Hatching (AH).
OUR SERVICES :
1. (IVF) In Vitro FertilizationConventional & ICSI (Intra Cytoplasmic Sperm Injection)
2. (IUI) Intrauterine Insemination
3. Controlled Ovulation Induction
4. Embryo Freezing
5. Sperm Freezing
6. Treatment of male infertility
7. Fine Needle Aspiration
8. Cyst Aspiration
9. Treatment of PCO
10. Treatment of Endometriosis
11. Treatment of Uterine & Ovarian Tumor
12. Treatment of Symptoms of Menopause
13. Laparoscopic, Hysteroscopy Diagnosis & Treatment of Gynecological Problems
14. Testicular Biopsy, Extraction and Mapping of the Testis
15. Treatment of Varicocele
Dr. Dr.Eman El-Aezaway
Dr. Dr.Egraa Gasm
Dr. Someh Mohammed Menlawy